This Privacy Notice of usinmatesearch.org complements the information in the Privacy Disclaimer and is intended exclusively for California residents as well as visitors. In accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and other relevant privacy regulations, this Notice is being made available.
You have the right to inquire about how some of your data is used and sold by usinmatesearch.org in accordance with California Civil Code Section 1798.83. The rights California citizens have are discussed in this privacy statement, as well as how to submit requests made on their behalf to usinmatesearch.org.
Type of Information We Collect
We gather data from third parties that can be categorised as personal information if it refers to, describes, can be connected to, identifies, can be associated with, or otherwise connects to (directly or indirectly) a specific person. We gather the following data, among others:
- Full name
- Phone numbers
- Age/Birthdate/Date of death
- Relatives/associates linked by address or name
- Criminal records
What We Use Collected Information For
- To provide you with the information, goods, and services that are most appropriate.
- Whenever compelled by a court order, subpoena, legal process, or other legal requirement.
- Unless otherwise specified under the CCPA or as disclosed to you at the time your personal data was gathered
Right to Deletion of Personal Data
Anyone have the right to ask usinmatesearch.org to remove any personal information we may have collected about you. Following receipt of your request, we will examine and approve it before erasing your personal information from our files. If it will benefit us, we might decline your request:
- Determine security issues, prevent harmful, fake, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or bring legal action against people in charge of such activities.
- Fix products to track down and correct flaws that impair their intended functionality.
- Observe the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
- fulfill a legal obligation
When a third party requests their information be deleted, we hide it from them in order to prevent access to their personal information on our website.
You can contact us by using the contact us page or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request for data deletion. Anybody you authorize to act on your behalf who is registered with the California Secretary of State and has access to your personal information may submit a verifiable consumer request. Within a 12-month period, you may request to view or delete your personal information twice. For your request to be taken into account and granted, you have to:
- Give us enough information so that we can confirm that you are the person whose personal information we obtained or a representative who has been given permission.
- Please include enough information in your request so that we can understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We won’t be able to react to your request if we can’t confirm your identity or right to do so. Additionally, if you cannot confirm that the personal data gathered relates to you, we are unable to assist you. To submit a verifiable request, you do not need to create an account with usinmatesearch.org. We will use the information you provide to verify your identity or your authority to make the request.
Non-Discrimination for Exercising CCPA Rights
We don’t treat you differently if you exercise any of your CCPA rights, like the aforementioned access and deletion rights. When you use your CCPA rights, we won’t reject your request for products or services, charge you a different rate or price, or provide you with services of a lower standard.